Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/29/11

...

 So this one person by the name of zvaperisez asked my friend if they are single...and she doesn't even know him! Anyways I don't think it's right that AJ is becoming a site where supposedly 'kids' want to ask someone out. This is what my friend said "Online dating? Gross! Dating is gross as it is..." AJ is for learning facts about nature and interacting with people across North America. Not for dating and gross stuff like that! I know, people who do that just say it's a game...that is gross, even if you think it's just a game. I've also seen people say "Love Club in my den!" and "Find your match in my den!". Um...that's not appropriate. Clubs? There has been more and more clubs around Jamaa, and I don't think that's really necessary. Especially the main point,  that this is a KIDS game!!  Find your match at my den. Um. No. People if you want to find your 'true love' go on a dating site, not AJ! Anyways like I said before, AJ is for learning about nature, and of course, having a jammin' time with friends, this site is not made for dating!! Remember the TRUE meaning of AJ and why it was truly made! Let's all try and make AJ a safe game for everyone, not saying that it's not, just saying that it's turning out to be a dating site more than an educational game for kids. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment