Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/29/11

Template

Hi Jammers!


   I'm thinking of changing the template for this blog, to picture window template. The only thing about changing the template is that I think I would have to redo the whole font and color thing so it would look different. :/ I think that's what would happen, but I don't know. Otherwise I would be happy to change the template because right now, I really don't like it. If you're a blogger and know what happens when you change the template, tell me if you have to change like everything. For other people, do you think I should change it or not? I don't know for sure if I should or shouldn't change it...tell me what you think in the comments. :)


***I don't know if I'll change it...if nobody comments I might because right now I'm leaving it up to you guys!***

No comments:

Post a Comment