Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

7/19/12

Gifts from AJ HQ

Hey, Jammers! It's my birthday today! :P (No gifts please, besides I'm a non-member and can't receive anything. :P) But anyways....Today I got a gift from AJ HQ! I got 2 imprisoned phantoms and one pink lava glove.

 And then I lost the phantom picture but oh well. :P Did you get a gift? If you did, comment and tell me what you got!
~Laurel019

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Hey could you follow my blog too? I don't mean to be greedy I was just asking. Some people get the wrong ideas... http://ilovemypets8.blogspot.com/

    Well happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYBE EVERYONE GETS ONE FOR THEIR BIRTH DAY NOW OOPS SORRY BOUT THE CAPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! Could you follow my blogs? They are Animal Jam Bouncies (http://jammie263.blogspot.com) and Jammie263's life (http://jammie263life.blogspot.com)! :D Thanks a ton, and I got a legendary glove! I know how it happens. If you were an old non member player who got that gift for the member gloves but you weren't aloud to have it, some players got them back and they could accept them! ^-^

    -Jammie263

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I'll follow them. :3 And when I logged onto all my old accounts, I got a bunch of member gloves, including legends. ^.^ But at the time I wasn't aware how much people love legends so I traded them all for just another member glove. -o- Now I'm left with 0 legends and a lot of member gloves. Haha. XD

      Delete
  4. hm cant wait until october (thats what is marked for papad91289's birthday)



    papad91278's the glitch queen

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEPPPIIICCC GURRL! They're giving gloves out to the nice people. I knew you'd get one eventually! In fact, I have a lift of jammers who should get them.. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is your turquoise bracelet glitched if its all black and some of the top string white?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you check out my channel on youtube it's called friends forever but when you type that in it don't work so you have to type in angelique mcconnell

    ReplyDelete