Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/29/11

0.0

Coral Canyons was so full!! (There were more people but not all of them were in that area, lots of them were trying to break the bridge.) It took me  four  times before I finally ended up in Coral Canyons. All the other times I landed in Crystal Sands or Mt. Shiveer. I don't know why it was so full...was there a trading party? I noticed that many people were trading and that most people there had lots of rares! I think if you want to have a trading party, do it at your den, not someplace where people just want to explore but can't get in! But I don't know, that's just my opinion. Then again, I don't even know if they were having one. I was just wanting to play a few games of Sky High! It shouldn't take that long to do. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment