Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

7/2/12

Secret Color in Best Dressed.

Hey, Jammers!

To start off this post I finally won "Best Dressed"! Well for the first time it was just me who won first place. Yay! 


Well anyways now to the focus of this post! In Best Dressed I was trying to get the light blue secret color:

But instead I got this color! This was the old secret color, the raspberry color! But when the new color pallet came along they removed that color. When I tried that color when I was done with Best Dressed I just got the ordinary blue color.
 As most of you know, to get that color click the edge of this color:
 Weird, huh?
~Laurel019

No comments:

Post a Comment