Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

7/2/12

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammers!

This week's Rare Item Monday is...*drumroll*

Freedom Bands! Woo! Wait...750 gems?!?! Yikes! It is found on the fifth page of the Jam-Mart-Clothing catalog. I bought seven of these and now only have 63,000 gems. :I Well, have to get going with the games again. Oh yeah! Nobody cares but as I was buying my second freedom band I got a new achievement! 

100,000 gems spent! You guys probably already have that achievement but still! Random! Anyways don't forget to pick up your rare item before tomorrow! The first 3 people to comment get a free freedom band! ;)

~Laurel019 

4 comments:

  1. Yay free stuff yay well I wanted to say dang girl how many gems do you need lol and cool I love these things now they need a green and blue one those are my favorite colors also I think I have that achievement and last thing is oh tag I'm first to comment

    ReplyDelete