Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/17/12

(Maybe) Changing my Username

Hey, Jammers!
I'm thinking of changing my username. I have made two accounts with the possible usernames. I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide which username I should have! Remember-I might not change my username but just in case...

The two usernames are..

-SnowShoeRabbit
-BookBunny

So leave a comment telling me which one you like better! The one with the most votes is my new username. (maybe) The only reason I wouldn't want to change my account is because I'll never get the gems back...And also the glitch in my den where I can put whatever I want won't be on either one of those accounts. But who knows? Still tell me which one you like best!

~Laurel019

2 comments:

  1. BookBunny!! I like that one very much! The snowshoe one can be a winter username!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see my post?? I like BookBunny and thought SSR could be a cool winter name!

    ReplyDelete