Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/17/12

I'm Back! :D

Hiya, Jammers!

I'm back to blogging and playing Animal Jam again. First off I just wanted to say thank you to my two authors, PlusieGirl and Ryleigh121212 for keeping up on this blog and making it work. Hopefully there will be no more breaks, but lately I've been so busy. 

I never held a party for getting 4,000 views so here it is!

When: Sunday, June 24 at  1:00 pm Central
Where: Laurel019's Den
Why: 4,000 views
What: A party...

Hope you all can make it!
~Laurel019...in the house :P

No comments:

Post a Comment