Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/18/11

Winter Wonderland--A very bad story I wrote from my AJ happenings blog

 It was a dark and stormy night. All Meega could here was the pounding of thunder and the pitter patter of rain. "BOOM!!" the thunder clapped so hard, the house shook and Meega thought her den was going to blow away. "Oh, no I'd better get out of here! I think there is a tornado coming...!" There was a loud roar but this time it wasn't thunder. It also wasn't a tornado...
   All of a sudden the outside turned into a winter wonderland! Meega wondered how this could have happened... "Is it magic?" Meega thought. Meega really wanted to find out why this happened. She ran outside to a find a neighbor...but there was no neighbor! "Where am I?!" Meega couldn't believe it, where was she? No neighbors? All of a sudden a snowman turned around and said to Meega: "Hi, I am Mr. Snowball, who are you?" Meega stared in horror...a snowman just talked to her! "Uhh...I'm M-M-Mee-Meeg-" Mr. Snowball interrupted her before she could say her full name "Spit it out, young one, what is your name?" Meega said "My name is Meega deVincia...that is Meega Noel deVincia to be exact...where am I?" Mr. Snowball answered in return "You are in the land of Frost Bite, the land where the evil queen takes over this land, watch out for the evil queen her name is Queen Tract she is the Queen who never lets anyone get passed that tree." He pointed to an extremely large tree with different colored leaves. The leaves are the colors of Blue, purple, pink, white, black, yellow, orange, grey and well pretty much every color you can imagine. "That tree," said Mr. Snowball "is her magical tree, she uses it for magic. Every time she runs out of magic, that tree is her power source. Now what do you want to know?"
   "How do I get back home?" asked Meega.
"You nede to go to Queen Tract. She will tell you a way to get home. But first you will need to complete many journeys before that happens."
 "I do not want to complete many journeys...but if that's what it takes, I'll do it."
"Wait, wait, there is a shorter way of doing it." said Mr. Snowball.
"How? Oh, please do tell me!"
"You go to the other snowman, beyond that tree the Queen forbids you to go past. He is on the mountains in an Icy palace, you can't miss it." 
"How will I get there?"
"No worries. You see my wings?" He pulled out wings from his icy body and he transformed into a winged snowman! 
 "Again, you see my wings? I will take you there, it will only take 1 day."
"Okay. Let's get started now." Meega hopped on his back and held on.
They flew over the trees and snowy fields. Before she knew it, she was flying over  the tree the queen forbade them to go past. She never said you couldn't fly over them, did she? NOPE! 
  One day later and Meega opened her eyes from a deep sleep and found there was an icy palace right in front of her! 
"Meega, we're here, we're at the Great Snowman's palace. Follow me in." Meega followed Mr. Snowball in the palace and when she stepped in, it was like -47 degrees! "Mr. Snowball, I'm REALLY cold and I don't really well...have a winter coat. Do you have one I could possibly use?"
"I do but it is probably frozen, I keep my coats in the freezer so I don't melt." So Meega sat there freezing cold. 
 Finally she reached the Great Snowman's throne room. She saw him and asked him, "Oh, Great and wonderful Snowman, will you please send me home?" 
"Um first off one never calls me 'Great and Wonderful' they call me King! Now will you please say that in the correct way?"
"Oh, King Snowman, will you please send me home?"
"Why yes I will! But first you have to sing for me."
"SING?!"
"yes, you heard me! NOW SING! THAT IS KING'S ORDERS YOU DO AS I SAY OR YOU SHALL NOT GO HOME! SO SING!!!"
"Uh...okay...what should I sing?"
"Whatever you wish, a king like me doesn't care."
"Okay, how about 'Frosty the Snowman?'" Meega sang 'Frosty the Snowman' and King Snowman said "Why, you have a lovely voice, but THAT SONG IS PREJUDICE! SING ME ANOTHER, NOW!"
"Yes, King." Meega sang Winter Wonderland and King Snowman accepted that one, he said it is one of his favorites and that she can go home now. 
Mr. Snowball whispered in Meega's ear: "I forgot to tell you he likes it when people sing...sorry!" 
Meega whispered back: "Ya think?! This is horrible! But I guess not as bad as it would be in the Queen's palace."
 "WHAT ARE YOU WHISPERING?! I'M GOING TO SEND YOU HOME BEFORE YOU GET INTO MORE TROUBLE SO I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR MY BEAUTIFUL VOICE OUT YELLING AT YOU! GOODBYE!"
  "Oh thank you King Snowman!"
In a blink of an eye, Meega was back home. It was still thundering and storming. She looked at the clock. When she left it was 5:09 pm and now it was 5:11 pm! Wow only 2 minutes passed...that's odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment