Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/18/11

Scooter the Rabbit--Another really bad story from my AJ happenings blog :D

 "Oh, no!" I heard a high pitched voice coming from somewhere...but where? "Help!" I heard it again! It's got to be close! I searched everywhere I could think of for that something that was calling for help. "Please help me, I am stuck in a tree!" Then I knew who it was...it was Scooter the Rabbit! He was stuck again!! That rabbit ALWAYS is stuck in a tree. I always wonder how he gets up there.
  "Neleesus, help me!" scooter called my name and I was determined to help him. "Hold on, I'll be right there!" I bolted up the tree with my sharp claws running as fast I could, searching for the young rabbit. I was searching frantically for him, but he was nowhere to be seen! "Scooter where are you?" I called in a brave voice. Since I was a grown wolf, I didn't want to sound worried so I always tried to hide my fear. "I'm up at the very top!" Oh, great, my claws aren't what they used to be so this is going to be a long way. I was nearly at the top when I heard a screeching sound. It was Bibera, the parrot. "Oh...my...goodness" I mumbled. Not him, I'm not in the mood for a silly parrot like him. 
    "Hey Neleesus! How ya doin'? Fine, huh? Fine? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Neleesus, Neleesus answer me, Neleesus, ya doin' good? Well? Are you?" Bibera was a big pest and he's getting on my nerves so I really need to scare him away. "SHUT UP!!! NIGHT AND DAY YOU COME BOTHERING ME AND DO YOU REALIZE I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETHING?! LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER COME BACK! GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE, NOT ME!"
 "Uhh....okay...I just wanted to see how you were doing...I meant no harm! Okay then...see you later then..." Bibera burst into tears. No surprise, he always cries. He's popular for two things: Being annoying and crying. Somebodie's got to set him straight if he wants to grow up to be NORMAL, although I doubt that will ever happen.
   Now for Scooter. "Scooter! I'm coming don't worry almost there!" In less than a minute I reached the top where Scooter was perched on a branch scared out of his wits. 
 "Oh Neleesus! I thought I'd never see you!" 
"Hi, Scooter how did you get up here, anyway?" I asked.
"A vulture caught me and brought me up here, I'm scared Neleesus, I'm scared!
"It's okay Scooter, you'll be fine, you're with me." I carried Scooter down on my back and he couldn't thank me enough. 
"Oh, Neleesus thank you so much! I was up there for hours calling for help and nobody bothered to help me or just couldn't hear me.  You were the only one who thought of helping me!" 
 "Now, Scooter...try and dodge the vultures next time, okay? Go hide or something. That vulture is going to be mad when he comes back and finds you're not there. Chances are he's going to look for you again, so be careful!" Scooter agreed to be more careful and stay by his mom more. 
 "I promise I will be more cautious of my surroundings. Thank you, and thank you again." Scooter hopped away happily while I was watching, proud that he will be a loyal and noble rabbit when he grows up. "Bye Scooter, see you soon!" I called but he was already gone. Speedy thing, his name should be 'Speedy' instead of 'Scooter'! 
  I went to my den and laid down for a nap. I dreamed of Scooter but about when he is much older and has more knowledge. Then I thought of his name, of what it should be when he grows up. Scooter the Brave Rabbit. I imagined him being a teacher to the young rabbits, telling them of his adventures as a young one. Scooter...Scooter...Scooter...what a lovely name that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment