Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/31/11

Template Change***

  As you can see, I changed my template! I know nobody commented on my 'template' post so I just decided to change it anyways. Tell me what you think of the new template and if you haven't noticed I have a new background! Tell me what you think of the background...if you liked the old one better or if you liked this one? I think it's a lot better now...but tell me your thinking!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE MORE IT'S SO MUCH BETTER : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thank you for letting me know what you think!

    Happy Jamming!

    ~*~Laurel019~*~

    ReplyDelete