Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/31/11

Blanket...

 Hi Jammers!
 I looked up Pizzadrop because he used to be my buddy and I was bored. When I looked him up I saw something weird...this blanket that you see in Best Dressed. Here's a picture of the blanket on him. 




 Some people say those blankets are from beta times...but he couldn't have gotten it from being a beta tester because he started AJ in the summer of this year. So how did he get it? I don't know. If I were still his buddy I would ask him where or when he got it. Maybe someone who was a beta tester traded it to him. Is that blanket the rarest item in AJ...?





Another thing I noticed. These items were on his trade list, but they're really rare right? So how can you have 2 of those items? Well mainly the tan carpet...the beard isn't really a mystery but not a lot of people have two. 

6 comments:

  1. I have a beta blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS THE BETA BLANKET RIGHT!?!??!?!!? COZ I TRADED EPIC 4 ONE AND GOT IT AND THEN EVERYONE TOLD ME IT WASN'T BETA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one.
    It's green, and for trade,
    My user is Seattleite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beta and worth black longs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone.

    As far as I'm concerned, these are not really worth much. And about the whole trade list thing, I am not really sure what is so weird about people having a duplicate of a rare item on their list. I have seen people with a trade list full of black longs. These blankets were probably worth a decent amount a couple years ago, but not anymore. I have a green one, if anyone wants to offer. My username is shaniqua21.

    ReplyDelete