Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

11/25/11

Den Glitch...

 Hi Jammers!
I have a den glitch....it's where it says my den is full but I can just put more and more things in it! My den is really full because of that glitch! It is not like a one day thing, it's been happening for like a month! Don't you think that is really weird how I can put as much stuff as I like in my den? When I put something in it, it says "Your den is full!........" and it lets me put the item in...it doesn't make since but I like it!! :D  Does that ever happen to you??

3 comments: