Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

11/25/11

Deleted...

 Hi Jammers!
 Today someone deleted me off their buddy list because I didn't accept a trade they offered. But I don't really care. If someone deletes you for that reason, I wouldn't worry about it, they just like to beg lol. 
They think if they beg they'll get on your nerves and they'll get  their way! That person begged me sooooo much...and the bad thing is that it wasn't even a good trade!! So I was like no way!  Plus if they have known you for a long time, chances are they'll send you a buddy request really soon! See, I didn't really know that person too well so they haven't sent me a request and I'm pretty sure they never will. So I added someone else so my list could be full again lol. So remember if someone deletes you for that reason I wouldn't worry about it at all, just pretend nothing ever happened :D

No comments:

Post a Comment