Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/19/12

Beta Tiara..

There are two beta tiaras, a really white one with a pink gem at the top (the rarest) and a green one with a blue gem at the top. I was looking through my inventory and noticed I have one! I have the green one with a blue gem. Cool! Do you have a beta tiara?

~Laurel019

16 comments:

  1. I have the same one as you!(the green with the blue gem) It was my first ever item on Animal Jam!!!

    sjamj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! That's awesome, we can be Beta Tiara buddies! ^.^

      -Laurel019 (Not signed in :P)

      Delete
    2. Awesome!

      sjamj

      Delete
    3. I have the rarest tiara, the white one with a pink gem!

      Delete
    4. Whats your user? Can I trade you for it? ~ Lolbrbxd179

      Delete
  2. I have one
    ~Skyethewolfgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i dont know what that is lol im katnisspotter3 on AJ gift me i always gift back and is a beta tiara worth a long black?

      Delete
  3. I havea white beta tiara with a pink gem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 really white ones with a pink gem and 4 Green ones with a Blue Gem.Then Ihave some other weird colored tiaras O_O I have 6 Red Ones with a black gem and 7 Purple Tiaras with a Yellow Gem +.+

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same one as you! Some people say they are worth scary bats but im keeping mine, you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE A BETA TIARA TOO OOPS CAPS.....
    i traded a regular bow n arrow i didn't know until i searched it up it is the really white one with the pink gem
    if you want to trade my user is lilia20021

    ReplyDelete
  7. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggr I have a yellow one with blue gem so I thought it was beta

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK this is weird but I got a purple tiara doing the return of the phantoms hard mode...... is it common or did i just becume uperly duperly rare?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK nvm I got mistaken.........anyway, Its in the clothes shop.......it was at beta, so im wondering-is it beta?

    ReplyDelete