Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

4/1/12

Name Tag Glitch :P

Today when I was changing my bunny's clothes, I noticed it said this:


But when I 'x' out and look at my actual one, it still says, "Blossom Tinypaw"! Has this ever happened to you? 

~Laurel019

3 comments:

  1. I saw that glitch the other day too!! It changed my name from Pouncing Stinky Rose to "Hey You, Get off Animal Jam!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had that same glitch. Do you think it's just nonmembers with this situation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, I've asked some of my member friends if they have this glitch and they say no.

      Delete