Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/31/11

Buddy of the Week---Funanimal789

 Why Funanimal789? Even though she hasn't played much, she is still one of my best friends. While she has played, I've gotten to know her better each time. I'm always excited to see her online because once she's on, I know that we're going to have a blast. She's always wanted to go on an adventure and explore! I think her favorite game is 'Temple of Trivia' because every time I go on, she asks me if I  want to play trivia. Buddy her! She's REALLY fun to be around!! I guess that's why her name is Funanimal789!!

No comments:

Post a Comment