Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/25/12

Well this is weird....

I know I had my 4,000 views party yesterday but now I have 5,000 views! :o SO....You know what that means...

PARTAYYYYY!!!!

Okay anyway....Here are the details:

When: Saturday, June 30th, 2012. 1:00 PM Central, 2:00 PM Eastern.
Where: All around Jamaa
Why: 5,000 Views
Server: Alps (If full, Appalachian.)
Hope you can make it!





1 comment:

  1. Count me in! I'll TOTALLY be there laurel!!! That's spo weird! 1,000 VIEWS IN ONE DAY! Holy cow, lady! XD

    -Skerrymalas-

    ReplyDelete