Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/18/12

Rare Item Monday!

As you all know today is Rare Item Monday. So our rare item is...

 The Freedom Mask! It costs 800 gems and is also for non-members! Seems kind of pricey to me. It is located on the fourth page of Jam-Mart Clothing. I already bought five of them. 
And then when I tried buying the sixth one it said this:
And now whenever I try to buy it that sign pops up. I wonder why? Any ideas? 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's because it's a rare tiem and they want to limit the amount your able to buy it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of that, but I know one person who bought like 8 of them but didn't that sign...

      -Laurel019

      Delete