Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/22/12

Penguin Party!

Hi, Jammers! The Penguin Party is now here!



First of all we have this music for your den.
 Next there is an awesome slide! 
 Then a cool shop! 
 Another awesome slide.
 Then there are ice things...my penguin is having too much fun..
 Now a place where you can freeze :)
 Click this and you get one by your side.
 Click this and you get one by your side. Yummy!
 My penguin loves doing flips...

2 comments:

  1. Cool I have been there before and that black and pink penguin looks fat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that "black and pink penguin" is mine. XD It looks so fat because it was jumping and I happened to get a screen shot of it as it was doing that :) That's why I said "My penguin is having too much fun". XD

      Laurel019

      Delete