Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

6/26/12

Contest Winner

I'm really sorry I didn't have a deadline on when contest entries are over. But usually it's after a week. Anyways two people entered....(I really appreciate that, guys!) So the winner is...

TheSafari07!

Anyways about the prizes...I changed it to where you can pick 1 item of the 4. I'm really sorry! So meet me on Animal Jam to pick a prize and I'll be sure to send it to you!

 Also thank you, Egaecourts for entering as well. 

 Here were the answers:

1. When was Animal Jam Beta released?-July 2010
2. When did beta end?-September 2010 
3. What was the very first member animal?-Seal OR Elephant
4. How many animals are there?-16
5. How many member animals are there?-9

Thank you so much you two for entering! :)







3 comments:

  1. Yay!! To answer the question, i would like the birthday cake please!! :D
    -TheSafari07:)

    ReplyDelete