Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

3/15/12

Wolves Only Party

I decided to go to the Wolves Only Party to try it out and see what it was like. Before the party, people in Coral Canyons were announcing, "Wolf part in 3 minutes!" It was so funny because once it allowed you to go in, all these wolves came at one time! Too bad I didn't get a screen shot of that!


Wolves Only Party
They have a shop that sells two member items and one non-member item...:I

 If you get up close to the lava, you turn red-ish 

They have a plushie machine which of course, gives you wolf plushies only. 

Over all, it was okay. It didn't really seem AWESOME to me, but it was pretty good. Then again that's only my opinion. Comment and tell me your opinions about the Wolf party. 

~Laurel019

No comments:

Post a Comment