Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

2/12/12

"Sorry, your account cannot log into the game right now"

I was trying to get into my other account to get something, and when I tried logging in, it said this:


It says "Sorry, your account cannot log into the game right now."
I tried again and again and it just kept saying that!
~Laurel019

3 comments:

  1. 2 things. 1 someone is playing with your AJ account. Or someone IS HACKING YOU!!! That happend to me.And i dunno what to do! It is a member character and i dont wanna lose it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg its happening to me right now and idk what to do.......... will i even get my account baackk oooommmmmgggggg!!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete