Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/28/11

Wallpaper

 So in Dolphingirl7's den there is this wallpaper I have never seen before! Have you seen this type before? I don't recall ever seeing it, but then again I don't always pay attention to that stuff! :P I don't think it's in store... in fact I KNOW it's not in store because I just checked...then that wallpaper must be really rare, along with the floor although I've seen the floor but in very little people's den.  

4 comments:

  1. That wallpaper I believe is called Spaceship Walls or something (it is quite rare), while the flooring is Moon Flooring (I have some in my den as well, I bought it during early beta). Keep up with the great blogging. Happy Jamaalidays!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing! Also, the user xxfashionxx has some! It's so cool!

    -Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wallpaper is called Spaceship Grey, alost know as SSG.
    The flooring is Moon Dirt, I used to have it until happyhamster123 traded me Planer Walls, Pink Forest Walls, and Flower Carpet for it.

    ~NeonGalaxies

    ReplyDelete