Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/31/11

Green Blanket

                                                  You know that green blanket? That old blanket in the Shiveer Shoppe? Well, since I have two, I decided to trade one. Since they're not in that color anymore. (Look on GreenFun's Blog, It's called Jammer Times, she talks all about it.) Well the moment I put it on my trade list I got so many people wanting it and wanting to trade for it!! It was so funny!! :D If you have a blanket like that, put it on your trade list and see how many people go at it! Nobody really offered good trades...so of course I didn't  accept.                                                       



1 comment:

  1. I know, they heard the news from me, now there is a crazy trend. I got good trades so they made it hard on me, so I got it off my trade.

    ReplyDelete