Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

12/30/11

Glitch!

Hi Jammers! This is a glitch that I found! 

As you can see, I was playing 'Temple of Trivia' and when it got to the results, it said that I earned 40 gems but also highlighted 75 gems. I've never experienced this glitch before, but I think the reason it happened is because the last round I played I got 75 gems and so it messed up the next time. Too bad it didn't give me both 40 gems and 75 gems! (I know I did really bad in that round, but I had to hurry because I had to go. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment