Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

11/25/11

Send Me Jam-A-Grams!

 Hi Jammers!!!


   Will you please send me jam a grams? I'm collecting them because I want to see how many I can collect for some random reason. So far I have 121 I haven't looked at! If you can send me like 5-10 Jam-A-Grams that would be perfect! Lol. Don't ask why I'm doing this...because I really don't know! When I think it is enough I will take a screen shot and it will be AWESOME! My goal is to get like to 200-210 and right now like I said earlier, I have 121...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment