Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

11/29/11

Random Idea...

 Hi Jammers!
  So every  time they come out with new gallery art work in Jamaa Township, I'm going to put the 3 best pictures I think from the Art Gallery and post them. You jammers have to say which one you like best and the one with the most   votes win. If you vote, you can have a chance to be in Epic Den or Buddy of the Week, or if you are not my buddy, Jammer of the Week. Yes I am starting jammer of the week now so put your username when you vote so I know :)   Remember to vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment