Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

11/25/11

Frozen

Hi Jammers!
 Today there was a glitch. I was in Captain Melvilles Juicehut when I saw a seal that was trying to play but was frozen on its tail! I didn't take a screenshot because it won't make any difference...if it were a video you would be able to tell so that's why I didn't take one. But I thought I might share that with you because that is a very odd thing...I waited there for like 5 min. and it still didn't move!! 


   Unless of course that is the new of what playing lol. But I'm pretty sure it was a glitch like I thought!! :D

Safe Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment